Welcome to The Joint Chiropractic - Round Rock! As your local chiropractor in Round Rock, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic's natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint Chiropractic the perfect destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
Care at The Joint offers you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Round Rock chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!?
Did You Know?
Routine care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Visit
How to get the most out of your Round Rock chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
Meet The Doctors
Dr. Michael Knott, D.C., CCSP®
Years Practicing: 8
My Wife worked for a Chiropractor and would come home telling the most amazing stories about people practically crawling in and walking out. I went to see about my headaches and chronic neck pain. Little did I know, the trauma from High school football was what caused my headaches and neck pain? After a few weeks, the headaches were gone and my need to feed my habit of cracking my own neck every 20 minutes was quenched. Originally I wanted to go into forensic science or chemical engineering but I chose Chiropractic after my experience.
Graduated from Parker University with a Doctorate of Chiropractic, Bachelor’s of Science in Human Anatomy and a Bachelor’s of Science in Health and Wellness. Post graduate studies include a designation from the American Board of Chiropractic Sports Physicians as a Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician in 2011. Also certified as a Designated Doctor for Texas Department of Insurance Worker’s Comp Division.
Private Practice for the 6 years, Team Doctor for the Austin Vipers Semi Pro Football team for 3 years. The Joint for 2 Years.
Camping, Football, Spending time with my Family
I look forward to helping a lot a people through the Joint in Round Rock.