Welcome to The Joint Chiropractic - Bandera! As your local San Antonio chiropractor, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic's natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint Chiropractic the perfect destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
Care at The Joint offers you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our San Antonio chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!?
Did You Know?
Routine care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Visit
How to get the most out of your San Antonio chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
Meet The Doctors
Dr. Sean McKnight, D.C.
New York Chiropractic College
Years Practicing: 4
Dr. McKnight’s introduction into the world of chiropractic began as a high school athlete suffering numerous injuries and experiencing improved recovery. Discovering a hands on health profession that provides immediate benefit is what sent on his path. He earned his ungraduated degree at the University of Hartford in Connecticut and doctorate of chiropractic at New York Chiropractic College. After working in New York City for a short time, he visited San Antonio and moved almost immediately. Despite being relatively new to the area, Dr. McKnight looks forward to helping the people of San Antonio improve their health. In his down time, Dr. McKnight can be found expanding his culinary passion or working with electronics.
Dr. Mark Nicosia, D.C.
Years Practicing: 20
Dr. Mark Nicosia was born and raised in Corpus Christi, TX. After he graduated from Parker University in Dallas, Dr. Nicosia practiced chiropractic for 20 years in Corpus Christi. He decided to pursue a chiropractic career at the age of 13. This decision came about after his father was injured and was told that he would not recover without surgery. His father chose chiropractic treatment instead and is still walking today. Dr Nicosia hopes that he can continue to impact lives just as his father's life was impacted. Dr. Nicosia and his wife of 17 years have two daughters. Much of his time spent with family and friends revolves around shooting sports and their church activities.