Welcome to The Joint Chiropractic - Sugar Land! As your local Sugar Land chiropractor, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic's natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint Chiropractic the perfect destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
Care at The Joint offers you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Sugar Land chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!?
Did You Know?
Routine care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Visit
How to get the most out of your Sugar Land chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
Meet The Doctors
Dr. Joseph Gomez, D.C.
Texas Chiropractic College
Dr. Gomez is a graduate from Texas Chiropractic College and is a recipient ofthe Student Keeler Award. While in chiropractic school Dr. Gomez served as President and Vice President for the Student American Chiropractic Association, Vice President and Secretary for the Student Texas Chiropractic Association. He also co-founded the Student Latino Chiropractic Association and was an active participant of the Student Ambassador Program and other campus organizations.
Dr. Gomez is a firm believer in treating conservatively through chiropractic.He also believes in collaborating with a variety of other healthcare professionals to offer what is best for the patient. He primarily utilizes Diversified adjusting, pelvic blocking, instrument assisted adjusting and uses drop techniques with the chiropractic adjusting table.
Dr. Gomez is an alumni of Texas A&M University at Corpus Christi where he received a Bachelor of Science degree in Biomedical Science and a Master of Science Degree in Community Counseling.
Dr. Gomez was born and raised in San Antonio, TX. He attended high school at Cornerstone Christian School where he was involved in extracurricular activities ranging from leadership programs to community service projects.
Dr. Gomez currently resides in Houston with his wife. He finds great joy in helping his patients return to their active lifestyles. His greatest joy is educating patients about chiropractic care and encouraging patients that they too can live life pain-free through a natural and cost effective approach.