Welcome to The Joint Chiropractic - Farmington! As your local Farmington chiropractor, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic's natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint Chiropractic the perfect destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
Care at The Joint offers you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Farmington chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!?
Did You Know?
Routine care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Visit
How to get the most out of your Farmington chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
Meet The Doctors
Dr. Spencer Henderson, D.C.
Logan University, College of Chiropractic
Dr. Henderson is an advocate of a healthy life. Chiropractic is the way that he feels that he can help people to regain their health and to be able to live their best. He attended Boise State University for his undergraduate and then off to St. Louis Missouri to go to Logan College of Chiropractic.
Dr. Henderson wants everyone to live the best life that they can. This applies to everyone of every age. He specializes in chiropractic pediatrics and pregnancy. The way to a healthy life is following the path as a family. That is why he advocates for families to get care and to regain their health together.
Family is an important part of Dr. Henderson’s life. He is married and has with his wife 3 girls and 2 boys. He enjoys time with his family, whether it be hanging out at home or out in the community. Whatever stage in life you are at, Dr. Henderson is willing to work with you to help you regain your health.