Welcome to The Joint Chiropractic - University Mall! As your local Orem chiropractor, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic's natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint Chiropractic the perfect destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
Care at The Joint offers you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Orem chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Did You Know?
Routine care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Visit
How to get the most out of your Orem chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
Meet The Doctors
Dr. Michael Lindstrom, D.C.
Logan University, College of Chiropractic
Years Practicing: 26
Dr. Michael Lindstrom, married to his tremendous wife Beverly, is a father of 5, step-father to 4 (5 boys, 3 girls) and grandfather to 4. He graduated from Logan College of Chiropractic in St. Louis Missouri. He’s been a practicing Chiropractic Physician for many years; having owned and operated practices in both Utah and Colorado. Dr. Lindstrom is an accomplished lecturer, educational workshop emcee, and determined to become an author. He’s interned with a number of the most successful clinics in Utah. He has achieved advanced training and certification in Acupuncture, Manipulation Under Anesthesia, Biomeridian (integrated bio-impedance) testing, and Homeopathic Injections. Dr. Lindstrom is a 13-year veteran of the Air Force National Guard and Reserves. He's also served in a number of important operations (Including Desert Storm) as a medical specialist.
Dr. Lindstrom is skilled and qualified in over 13 chiropractic techniques including Diversified, Activator, Thompson, Logan Basic, SOT, and others. By drawing upon his allopathic and chiropractic understanding, Dr. Lindstrom is able to separate a problem into the most basic of elements to diagnose the biomechanics, structure, and function of the body to help restore, preserve, and improve physical and emotional well-being… to feel good – naturally! His patients are very pleased with this approach and range from less than two minutes old to over 98 years, with all ages in between. Therefore, he would be delighted to take care of you and your family too. His mission is to teach and help others to live life to their fullest.