Welcome to The Joint Chiropractic - Hilltop! As your local Alexandria chiropractor, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic's natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint Chiropractic the perfect destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
Care at The Joint offers you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Alexandria chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Did You Know?
Routine care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Visit
How to get the most out of your Alexandria chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
Meet The Doctors
Dr. Roshaun Hardy, D.C.
National University of Health Sciences
Dr. Roshaun Hardy is the Clinic Director and lead Doctor of Chiropractic at The Joint Hilltop. Dr. Hardy earned a Bachelor’s Degree in Molecular Biology, with honors, from Hampton University and received his Doctor of Chiropractic degree from the National University of Health Sciences in 2014. Dr. Hardy spent several years volunteering and serving as a Medical Technician in the Veterans Medical System. Dr. Hardy is a licensed chiropractor in Virginia.
Dr. Hardy’s practice ranges from low force manipulation to firm adjustment techniques depending on the requirements of the patients. He is trained and experienced in the Diversified Technique, the SOT Blocking Technique, and the Flexion and Distraction Drop Technique. Dr. Hardy is dedicated to helping his patients feel their best and reach their health and wellness goals through expert chiropractic care.
Dr. Hardy enjoys spending time with his wife, Kendra, and his hobbies include cooking, working out, reading, traveling, and educating people on his belief that chiropractic is for everyone and that all can benefit from getting adjusted regularly.