Welcome to The Joint Chiropractic - Midlothian! As your local chiropractor in Midlothian, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic's natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint Chiropractic the perfect destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
Care at The Joint offers you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Midlothian chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!?
Did You Know?
Routine care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Visit
How to get the most out of your Midlothian chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
Meet The Doctors
Dr. David Hummel, D.C.
Dr. David Hummel D.C. came to the Richmond area in 1992 with his family and has loved the area ever since! He received a Bachelor of Science Degree in Sociology from Old Dominion University in Norfolk, VA in 2006. After working several years in the community, he went back to obtain his Doctor of Chiropractic at Palmer College of Chiropractic, Florida Campus. During his time there he honed many of his chiropractic techniques, including but not limited to Diversified, Thompson, and Impulse instrument adjusting. Furthermore Dr. Hummel spent over 2 weeks in Fiji on a Clinic abroad trip treating those under their scope of practice and realizing the power of the adjustment.
Dr. Hummel is also active within the community and enjoys spending time with family and lovely fiancé, Leigh Ann, who also is about to become a chiropractor. He loves his rescue dog buddy and the sport of basketball. He looks forward to sharing his passion about chiropractic and welcoming you to our office.