Welcome to The Joint Chiropractic - Lynnwood! As your local chiropractor in Lynnwood, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic's natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint Chiropractic the perfect destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
Care at The Joint offers you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Lynnwood chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!?
Did You Know?
Routine care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Visit
How to get the most out of your Lynnwood chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
Meet The Doctors
Dr. Mihn Vo, D.C.
Born in Saigon during the Vietnam War, Dr. Vo faced his own battle for life. From the moment of birth he fought severe pneumonia and illness near the point of death, until the universe decided to lend a hand and gave back a life that was meant to help others. Immigrating with his family from Vietnam after the war, they found a new home and a new start in the State of Washington. Dr. Vo studied diligently to learn about the different ways of helping people heal, both mentally and physically. In his own journey towards physical, mental and spiritual advancement, Dr. Vo was able to discover truths about healing the body.
Today, Dr. Vo uses his knowledge to help many of his patients through chiropractic. He follows the principal that the human body was created to heal itself naturally and that pain and dis-ease are more than clinical definitions, that they have a root cause originating from mental/emotional, chemical, and physical states of stress.
Dr. Minh Vo is a licensed Chiropractor, who has been serving the Greater Seattle area since 1998. Dr. Vo graduated with a Chiropractic Doctoral Degree, from Life Chiropractic College West in the San Francisco Bay Area. Dr. Vo is also a published author, teacher, and lecturer in knowing and experiencing the greatness of the human potential.