Welcome to The Joint Chiropractic - Redmond Whole Foods! As your local chiropractor in Redmond, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic's natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint Chiropractic the perfect destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
Care at The Joint offers you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Redmond chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!?
Did You Know?
Routine care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Visit
How to get the most out of your Redmond chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
Meet The Doctors
Dr. Russel Polk, D.C.
Texas Chiropractic College
Years Practicing: 33
Dr. Russel Polk describes himself as a Navy brat, growing up mostly in Virginia to parents from southern Alabama and northern Florida. He graduated from Texas Chiropractic College in 1983 and practiced in Texas until moving to Washington during the summer of 2015.
In 1994, Dr. Polk took 120 hours of post-graduate training and received his sports medicine certification. It was also around this time he joined Wrangler ProSport chiropractic and began to treat cowboys before and after they rode. During that time he treated at rodeos from one end of Texas to the other.
In 2005 he took training for, and received his certification as an Emergency Medical Technician (EMT-B). During 2005 and 2006 he worked dispatching for seven fire companies, non-emergent transports in central Texas, as well as 9-1-1 services. In 2010, Dr. Polk certified in the application of Kinesio Tape with Kinesiotaping International, and has helped teach others ever since.
His sports certification training taught him to work on muscles and joints of the extremities as well as the spine. Dr. Polk believes strongly that chiropractic treatment is a partnership between the doctor and patient and looks forward to meeting you. Stop by to say hello soon!