Chiropractic Care for Shoulder and Arm Pain
By Donna Stark
When you think about chiropractic care, what is the first thing that comes to mind? Relief from that horrible back pain? Most people think that chiropractic care only focuses on issues that are centered around the back but there is a lot more to the chiropractic story than that. Did you know chiropractic care is one of the most effective ways to treat pain issues found in the shoulders and arms too? Many people don't, but your local chiropractors at The Joint Chiropractic want to change that. Take a look at what they have to say.
Shoulders and Arms Hurt Too!
The amount of motion we submit our shoulder and elbow joints to each and every day is tremendous. From daily life tasks to work-related duties to fun and games, if those joints aren't functioning as well as they should be, boy, will we know it! Take a look at some of the most common pain issues that your local chiropractors at The Joint Chiropractic can treat.
- Bursitis - Inflammation of the bursa which can occur in both the shoulders and the elbows
- Tendonitis - Swelling of the tendons which can occur in both the shoulders and the elbows
- Frozen shoulder - Stiffness and pain in the shoulder joint
- Arthritis - Degeneration in the specific joint
- Tennis elbow - A form of tendonitis that affects the tendons on the outside of the elbow
- Golfer's elbow - A form of tendonitis that affects the tendons on the inside of the elbow
Chiropractic Care for Shoulder and Arm Pain Issues
Getting an accurate diagnosis and seeking care for any pain issues in your shoulders or arms should be at the top of your priority list, and you can do both by visiting your local chiropractors at The Joint Chiropractic. After a thorough examination, your chiropractor will be able to determine if chiropractic care will benefit you. If it can, you will walk out of their door with a treatment plan that is customized to your individual needs. Here's how the chiropractic approach can help with your issue.
- Identifies and targets the underlying source of pain
- Alleviates pain and discomfort with precise adjustments
- Reduces inflammation and pressure
- Removes joint restrictions
- Restores natural function of the joint
- Reestablishes a full range of motion
- Corrects alignment issues that contribute to the pain
- Encourages all-natural healing without the use of drugs or invasive procedures
Tackling Your Pain Issues
Are you ready for some pain relief? Because with more than 500 locations nationwide, convenient hours, and hassle-free visits, finding it at The Joint Chiropractic couldn't be any easier! Come on in today and start looking forward to when you can finally move your shoulders and arms without any pain! Those days are literally right around the corner!
To learn more about your health, wellness, and fitness, see your local chiropractor at The Joint Chiropractic in Gilbert, Ariz.