Pain Can Be Noisy
By Donna Stark
Noise. We all have our own threshold on how much noise we can tolerate, don't we? For my teen daughters, their threshold (and their music) is pretty high. For my father, well, let's just say he prefers to talk in whispers. If you have ever said to yourself, "I don't even have time to think," then you know how hard it is to function when you are being bombarded with noise from all sides. The same can be said about pain. Pain certainly dishes out its own amount of noise too and, unfortunately, in addition to drowning out every other sound around it, it has the ability to actually drown us as well. If you are struggling with the noise that pain has so effectively brought into your life, you need to come on in to The Joint Chiropractic.
Deal With the Noise
Most of us have dealt with situations where noise has been the great disruptor to our day. The person behind you in the movie theater who won't stop talking. The barking dog at three in the morning. The phone ringing from our pocket as we tiptoe past a sleeping baby. But for those who deal with chronic pain, their noise isn't limited to disrupting just their day. No, this type of noise disrupts their life. Sound like you? If it does, I encourage you to give chiropractic care a try. Here's why.
- Identifies and treats the root cause of your pain issues
- Removes joint restrictions and nerve interference
- Maintains proper spine alignment
- Promotes proper functioning of the nervous system
- Restores normal function of muscles and joints
- Avoids the use of drugs or invasive surgeries
There's More Noise Than You Think
Is chiropractic care sounding good to you so far? Well, hold on just a minute there because we haven't even begun to address the rest of the noise that comes with pain, and if your pain is persistent, you will know exactly what I am talking about. Here are some more benefits that you will get by seeing your local chiropractor at The Joint Chiropractic.
- Your physical and mental energy can be spent on something other than pain
- You are going to sleep better
- You are going to feel more rested and refreshed
- You will see a reduction in your stress levels
- Your immune system will be improved
- You may even find yourself smiling more
As simplistic as it may sound, the fact that we all have a noise threshold is true, but with the help of The Joint Chiropractic, you can avoid the whole process of drowning in those extra sounds. And with more than 435 locations nationwide and no appointment or referral needed, it couldn't be any easier to block out that noise once and for all.
To learn more about your health, wellness, and fitness, see your local chiropractor at The Joint Chiropractic in Peoria, Ariz.