Chiropractic Care for Allergies and Joint Pain
By Donna Stark
Between the coughing, sneezing, sore throats, itchy eyes, and runny noses, allergies sure have a way of making life miserable for us, don't they? But there is one more way they can wreak havoc on our lives that many people don't even consider. Did you know that allergies are often a contributing factor to joint pain as well? Geez! Could they possibly get any worse? Fortunately, there is a simple solution that can take care of both your allergies and the joint pain, and you can find it at The Joint Chiropractic!
Let's Break Them Up
We all like it when two things get together and form the perfect couple, but this is one relationship that needs to be broken up. And since both of them make us feel miserable and keep us from engaging in the activities we love, there won't be too many people upset about this breakup either. If you are suffering from the actions of this pair, head on in to see your local chiropractors at The Joint Chiropractic. Here's how chiropractic care can help.
- Allergies - Your body's nervous, immune, and respiratory systems rely on clear communication pathways between each other and your brain to work efficiently and effectively, and routine chiropractic care can help with that. By removing the nerve interference, your body can expel allergens quicker, control histamine levels, and regulate cortisol production.
- Joint pain - When allergens enter the body, the immune system sends out a "threat" warning and creates an inflammatory response to combat them. This excess inflammation can either create or exacerbate joint pain. Chiropractic care, on the other hand, can help reduce that inflammation and restore optimal function to your joint.
Things You Can Do at Home
In addition to routine chiropractic care, there are several things you can do on your own as well. Take a look at the following tips your local chiropractors suggest.
- Consume an anti-inflammatory diet
- Exercise daily
- Invest in air purifiers at home
- Change air filters as directed
- Limit outdoor allergen exposure
- Keep home windows closed
Get Your Adjustment Today
By seeing your local chiropractors at The Joint Chiropractic, you can finally get a hold of both your allergies and the joint pain that comes with them, so come on in today! With more than 500 locations nationwide, convenient hours to choose from, and no appointment or referral required, finding relief from two of the most miserable things in this world has never been any easier!
To learn more about your health, wellness, and fitness, see your local chiropractor at The Joint Chiropractic in Peoria, Ariz.