Attention! Chiropractic Care Can Help Your Hip Pain
By Donna Stark
There are so many things in this world that I think need a little more attention than what they are currently receiving, and if you are suffering from hip pain, you might be interested in what I have to say about one of them. Did you know that chiropractic care can help alleviate the pain you are feeling in your hips? Not many people do because it generally doesn't get the same attention as the chiropractic adjustments for back and neck pain do, but it definitely can help. And if you are hurting, your local chiropractor at The Joint Chiropractic is exactly the person you should go see!
Causes of Hip Pain
Our hips are involved in nearly every movement that the body makes. They keep us upright, they bear our weight, and they allow us to move from one spot to the next, so when they hurt, like yours are hurting right now, life can become pretty darn miserable. Fortunately, there is relief to be had, and depending on the source of your hip pain, that relief can be found at The Joint Chiropractic. Let's take a look at some of the most common causes of hip pain that can benefit from chiropractic care.
- Overuse injuries
- Pinched nerves
How Can Chiropractic Care Treat Hip Pain?
Occasionally, hip pain can be caused by issues in a completely different part of the body as well, and that is where the real value of chiropractic care comes through. By getting to the root of the problem, no matter where it starts (whether that be your hips, back, or knees), your local chiropractor can bring you quick relief. Here's how chiropractic care can make a difference in your life.
- Targets the source of pain
- Corrects alignment issues in the spine, hips, and other joints of the body
- Alleviates pain and discomfort
- Reduces inflammation, stress, and strain
- Relieves pressure on the nerves
- Removes nerve irritation and interference
- Decreases the symptoms of arthritis
- Restores joint mobility, stability, range of motion, and function
- Slows the progression of degeneration
- Encourages and supports weight loss
- Improves circulation for quicker healing and recovery
- Reduces the risk of future injury or discomfort
Do I Have Your Attention Yet?
Regular chiropractic care can help reduce the risk of and relieve hip pain, so come on in to The Joint Chiropractic today! With more than 500 locations nationwide, daily hours, and no appointment required, giving your hips the attention they deserve couldn't be any easier!
To learn more about your health, wellness, and fitness, see your local chiropractor at The Joint Chiropractic in West Sacramento, Calif.