Chiropractor - Decatur, AL
- Decatur, AL
- Part Time to Full Time
***SIGN ON BONUS $2,500K***
At The Joint, our primary focus is on providing our patients with a pathway towards better health through ongoing Chiropractic maintenance and preventative care. One of the many advantages of working with us is having the ability to provide exceptional care without the stress of having to bill insurance, market yourself, manage accounting, and so much more. We provide our doctors the opportunity to focus on being chiropractors during their work hours and not have to take work home. If you are committed to convenient, quality Chiropractic care for all and meet the qualifications below, we invite you to apply today!
Job Title: Chiropractor / Clinic Director
Location: Decatur, AL - Doctor owned and operated clinic
Job Type: Full-time and Part-time available
Pay: $75,000 - $90,000 per year
* Full time DC’s
* Part time DC’s
* Generous base pay plus bonuses
* Bonus increases as the clinic grows
* Company paid malpractice insurance
* Health insurance plans
* Lunch Breaks
* Company paid CE
* Continuous personal and professional career growth
* Holiday Pay
* Consult with patients by reviewing health and medical histories; questioning, observing and examining patients; and reviewing x-rays, as indicated.
* Evaluate patients’ neuromusculoskeletal systems and the spine using chiropractic diagnosis to determine neuromusculoskeletal and spine related conditions.
* Perform manual adjustments to the spine, or other articulations of the body, in order to correct the musculoskeletal system, where necessary.
* Educate patients on the quality of life benefits of routine chiropractic care. Provide a recommended course of treatment.
* Maintain accurate case histories of patients.
* Obtain and record patients' medical histories, as indicated.
* Arrange for diagnostic x-rays to be taken, when medically necessary.
* Analyze x-rays in order to locate the sources of patients' difficulties and to rule out fractures or diseases as sources of problems.
* Patient chiropractic care and education
* Building positive doctor-patient relationships
* Maintaining accurate and timely patient records
* 4 year bachelor degree from accredited college
* A doctor of chiropractic degree from an accredited chiropractic college
* Passing scores for Parts I,II,III and IV
* A recent SPEC exam is acceptable alternative for Part IV
* Valid DC license in applicable state
* Fully eligible for Malpractice Insurance in applicable state
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Flexible schedule
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Bonus pay
Work Location: One or multiple locations
You are applying to work with a franchisee of The Joint Corp. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who set own terms of employment, including wage and benefit programs, which can vary between franchisees.
About The Joint Corp. (NASDAQ: JYNT)
Driven by the mission to improve the quality of life through routine and affordable chiropractic care, The Joint Chiropractic is an emerging growth company making quality care convenient and affordable for patients seeking pain relief and ongoing wellness. With over 400 non-insurance, self-pay chiropractic offices nationwide and more than four million patient visits annually, The Joint Chiropractic is truly a leader in the chiropractic profession. For more information, visit www.thejoint.com, or follow the brand on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn.
The Joint Corp. is a franchisor of clinics and an operator of clinics in certain states. In Arkansas, California, District of Columbia, Florida, Illinois, Kansas, Minnesota, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Tennessee and Washington, The Joint Corp. and its franchisees provide management services to affiliated professional chiropractic practices.