Chiropractic Operations Manager - Los Angeles, CA
- Los Angeles, CA
- Full Time <!–– ––>
The COM supports the implementation and standardization of clinical protocol, and processes throughout their region of clinics in the corporate managed portfolio. This role will focus on DC performance through the execution of all available training material and adherence to established operational protocol, clinical compliance, and excellence. The COM will positively promote The Joint Chiropractic culture, model, and operational expectations. This includes but is not limited to overseeing adherence to hiring, onboarding, and training of Chiropractors in their region. Operates in direct partnership with the Chiropractic Operations Manager, Field Leadership Team, and Clinic Support Center (CSC) business partners to lead, implement and manage the day-to-day clinical compliance. Reports directly to the Chiropractic Operations Manager
- Pay Range $78,000 - $100,000 depending on experience
- Facilitate DC training and ensure all DCs working within regional corporate clinics have completed and passed all available training
- Ensure all DCs working within regional corporate clinics comply with excepted standards of care.
- Partner with field leaders to validate DC onboarding has been completed and the doctors can both speak to their role within the operational protocol and demonstrate those skills
- Collaborate with field leaders to intervene in matters of clinical compliance.
- Identify recruitment opportunities and work cross collaboratively to maximize return and improve brand perception
- Nurture and promote a culture of excellence, ownership, and compliance throughout The Joint Chiropractic.
- Quarterly compliance audits identify and assess areas of risks.
- Ensure sustained compliance for any and all areas considered to be of high risk
- Ensure execution of policies, procedures, and practices designed to promote compliance with The Joint’s operational model
- Maintain current knowledge of applicable federal and state laws and accreditation standards, and monitors advancements in information technologies to ensure organizational adaptation and compliance.
- Collaborate closely with the COM and the Director of Risk & Compliance
- Represents The Joint’s Core Values- Trust, Accountability, Integrity, Respect, and Excellence; as well as all other protocols and processes in order to ensure adherence in a manner that reflects honest, ethical and professional behavior. Actively engages in professional development to maintain current skills and knowledge of trends within the profession and the business environment, continuous improvement, and business growth opportunities.
- 60% plus travel as required by business need.
- Preference is a California Resident based on number of clinics.
- Provides support to strategize, follow-up, execute, and communicate plans for operational changes, new operational procedures, and updated protocols & procedures.
- Administrative / Communication
- Participate in re-occurring and ad-hoc staff meetings as necessary
- Strong partnering skills to work effectively with peers, subject matter experts, and other business partners
- Demonstrate ability to analyze, communicate, and validate the performance of DC staff.
- Ability to communicate effectively both written and orally, and provide professional narration for reporting, strategy, and follow-up.
- Strong skills in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and or Google Docs.
Desired Education & Experience:
- Doctor of Chiropractic degree and licensure, preferably in at least one of the represented states.
- Minimum 2 years experience in multi-clinic oversite or management.
- High level of understanding of Chiropractic compliance
- Minimum 7 years of hands-on patient care in a clinical setting.
About The Joint Corp. (NASDAQ: JYNT)
Driven by the mission to improve the quality of life through routine and affordable chiropractic care, The Joint Chiropractic is an emerging growth company making quality care convenient and affordable for patients seeking pain relief and ongoing wellness. With over 400 non-insurance, self-pay chiropractic offices nationwide and more than four million patient visits annually, The Joint Chiropractic is truly a leader in the chiropractic profession. For more information, visit www.thejoint.com, or follow the brand on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn.
The Joint Corp. is a franchisor of clinics and an operator of clinics in certain states. In Arkansas, California, District of Columbia, Florida, Illinois, Kansas, Minnesota, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Tennessee and Washington, The Joint Corp. and its franchisees provide management services to affiliated professional chiropractic practices.