Chiropractor - Newburgh, IN
- Newburgh, IN
- Part Time to Full Time
Are you passionate about chiropractic care?
Do you love helping people feel their best?
Are you tired of all the hassles of running your own practice and not getting paid?
If you answered "YES" and chiropractic is your calling, not just a job, you are our kind of Chiropractor!
At The Joint, our mission is to improve the quality of life through routine and affordable Chiropractic care. We are positively changing chiropractic care nationwide. The Joint is the largest provider of non-insurance, self-pay chiropractic health care in the United States. Our network consists of modern, consumer-friendly chiropractic clinics and Doctors of Chiropractic that deliver quality care of the highest standards. At The Joint, our primary focus is on providing our patients with a pathway towards better health through ongoing chiropractic maintenance and preventative care.
If you are committed to convenient, quality chiropractic care for all and meet the qualifications below, we invite you to apply.
- Full or part time with flexible hours
- Generous base pay plus performance bonuses as part of an above market compensation package
- Benefits offered and vary based on location
- Company paid malpractice insurance
- Opportunities for advancement across the nation
- Consult with patients by reviewing health and medical histories; questioning, observing and examining patients; and reviewing x-rays, as indicated.
- Evaluate patients' neuromusculoskeletal systems and the spine using chiropractic diagnosis to determine neuromusculoskeletal and spine related conditions.
- Perform manual adjustments to the spine, or other articulations of the body, in order to correct the musculoskeletal system, where necessary.
- Educate patients on the quality of life benefits of routine chiropractic care. Provide a recommended course of treatment.
- Maintain accurate case histories of patients.
- Obtain and record patients' medical histories, as indicated.
- Arrange for diagnostic x-rays to be taken, when medically necessary.
- Analyze x-rays to locate the sources of patients' difficulties and to rule out fractures or diseases as sources of problems.
- Patient chiropractic care and education
- Building positive doctor-patient relationships
- Maintaining accurate and timely patient records
- Sales of membership packages
- 4-year bachelor's degree from accredited college
- A Doctor of Chiropractic degree from an accredited chiropractic college
- Passing scores for Parts I, II, III and IV from NCBE
- A recent NBCE SPEC exam is acceptable alternative for Part IV
- Valid DC license in applicable state
- Fully eligible for Malpractice Insurance in applicable state
You are applying to work with a franchisee of The Joint Corp. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who set own terms of employment, including wage and benefit programs, which can vary between franchisees
About The Joint Corp. (NASDAQ: JYNT)
Driven by the mission to improve the quality of life through routine and affordable chiropractic care, The Joint Chiropractic is an emerging growth company making quality care convenient and affordable for patients seeking pain relief and ongoing wellness. With over 400 non-insurance, self-pay chiropractic offices nationwide and more than four million patient visits annually, The Joint Chiropractic is truly a leader in the chiropractic profession. For more information, visit www.thejoint.com, or follow the brand on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn.
The Joint Corp. is a franchisor of clinics and an operator of clinics in certain states. In Arkansas, California, District of Columbia, Florida, Illinois, Kansas, Minnesota, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Tennessee and Washington, The Joint Corp. and its franchisees provide management services to affiliated professional chiropractic practices.