Chiropractor - Laurel, MD
- Laurel, MD
- Part Time to Full Time
Looking for a new way of delivering quality chiropractic care?
The right adjustment is all it takes.
Here at The Joint Chiropractic, we've got your back. As one of our doctors, you will find that our unique operating model gives you all the support you need to focus on doing what you do best: looking after your patients. We support you with marketing, manage your insurance and deal with all of your business administration, as well as ensuring that you have the financial stability and security to think long term. Underpinning all of this is a clear set of values that drive every decision we make: trust, respect, accountability, integrity, excellence.
It may feel like a big change, but the right adjustment is all it takes to start moving your career in the direction you want. On the path to ownership? Towards a better work-life balance? Or simply to concentrate on improving the quality of life for the patients who walk through the door. Whatever your goal for the future, you will quickly find that The Joint has the flexibility, agility, and commitment to help you achieve your aspirations.
More and more chiropractors are discovering just what The Joint can do for their career. Join the Movement.
- Part-time varied between Monday 10am-7pm and Saturday 10am-5pm
- Potential to full-time position if willing to travel to other clinics in the Maryland Area
- Competitive Salary $45-$55/hr+BONUS POTENTIAL
- Lunch Breaks
- Holiday Pay
- Consult with patients by reviewing health and medical histories; questioning, observing, and examining patients; and reviewing x-rays, as indicated.
- Evaluate patients' neuro-musculoskeletal systems and the spine using chiropractic diagnosis to determine neuro-musculoskeletal and spine related conditions.
- Perform manual adjustments to the spine, or other articulations of the body, in order to correct the musculoskeletal system, where necessary.
- Educate patients on the quality of life benefits of routine chiropractic care. Provide a recommended course of treatment.
- Maintain accurate case histories of patients.
- Obtain and record patients' medical histories, as indicated.
- Arrange for diagnostic x-rays to be taken, when medically necessary.
- Analyze x-rays to locate the sources of patients' difficulties and to rule out fractures or diseases as sources of problems.
- Patient chiropractic care and education
- Building positive doctor-patient relationships
- Maintaining accurate and timely patient records
- Sales of membership packages
- 4-year bachelor's degree from an accredited college
- A Doctor of Chiropractic degree from an accredited chiropractic college
- Passing scores for Parts I, II, III, and IV from NCBE
- A recent NBCE SPEC exam is an acceptable alternative for Part IV
- Valid DC license in the applicable state
- Fully eligible for Malpractice Insurance in the applicable state
About The Joint Chiropractic
The Joint Corp. revolutionized access to chiropractic care when it introduced its retail healthcare business model in 2010. Today, it is the nation's largest operator, manager and franchisor of chiropractic clinics through The Joint Chiropractic network. The company is making quality care convenient and affordable, while eliminating the need for insurance, for millions of patients seeking pain relief and ongoing wellness. With more than 700 locations nationwide and nearly 11 million patient visits annually, The Joint Chiropractic is a key leader in the chiropractic industry. Ranked number one on Forbes' 2022 America's Best Small Companies list, number three on Fortune's 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list and consistently named to Franchise Times "Top 400+ Franchises" and Entrepreneur's "Franchise 500Â®" lists, The Joint Chiropractic is an innovative force, where healthcare meets retail. For more information, visit www.thejoint.com.
The Joint Corp. is a franchisor of clinics and an operator of clinics in certain states. In Arkansas, California, Colorado, District of Columbia, Florida, Illinois, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Tennessee, Washington, West Virginia and Wyoming, The Joint Corp. and its franchisees provide management services to affiliated professional chiropractic practices.
You are applying to work with a franchisee of The Joint Corp. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who set own terms of employment, including wage and benefit programs, which can vary between franchisees.
About The Joint Corp. (NASDAQ: JYNT)
Driven by the mission to improve the quality of life through routine and affordable chiropractic care, The Joint Chiropractic is an emerging growth company making quality care convenient and affordable for patients seeking pain relief and ongoing wellness. With over 400 non-insurance, self-pay chiropractic offices nationwide and more than four million patient visits annually, The Joint Chiropractic is truly a leader in the chiropractic profession. For more information, visit www.thejoint.com, or follow the brand on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn.
The Joint Corp. is a franchisor of clinics and an operator of clinics in certain states. In Arkansas, California, District of Columbia, Florida, Illinois, Kansas, Minnesota, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Tennessee and Washington, The Joint Corp. and its franchisees provide management services to affiliated professional chiropractic practices.