Chiropractor - Park City, UT
- Park City, UT
- Part Time to Full Time
More and more experienced and new graduate chiropractors are discovering just what The Joint Chiropractic model can do for their career. No more business management and overhead cost headaches. Get paid living your passion to provide high quality care.
- Full time or part time opportunities available
- Competitive Salary
- 401k w/company match
- PTO accrual & all major holidays recognized
- Company paid malpractice insurance
- Opportunities for advancement across the nation
- Consult with patients by reviewing health and medical histories; questioning, observing, and examining patients; and reviewing x-rays, as indicated.
- Evaluate patients' neuromusculoskeletal systems and the spine using chiropractic diagnosis to determine neuromusculoskeletal and spine related conditions.
- Perform manual adjustments to the spine, or other articulations of the body, in order to correct the musculoskeletal system, where necessary.
- Educate patients on the quality of life benefits of routine chiropractic care. Provide a recommended course of treatment.
- Maintain accurate case histories of patients.
- Patient chiropractic care and education
- Building positive doctor-patient relationships
- Maintaining accurate and timely patient records
- Presentation of affordable membership packages
- 4-year bachelor's degree from an accredited college
- A Doctor of Chiropractic degree from an accredited chiropractic college
- Passing scores for Parts I, II, III, and IV from NCBE
- A recent NBCE SPEC exam is an acceptable alternative for Part IV
- Valid DC license in the applicable state
- Fully eligible for Malpractice Insurance in the applicable state
About The Joint Chiropractic
When you join The Joint, you join a movement - a transformative way of thinking about chiropractic care that is gathering momentum nationwide. We are building a growing network of clinics and a close-knit community of professional chiropractors. In 2020, we treated 1.1 million unique patients and attracted 584,000 new visits. Annually, over 85% of our sales come from monthly members.
Together, we are committed to reinventing access to chiropractic. Traditionally, chiropractic care has been a confusing and expensive solution for relief seekers. Guided by a shared sense of purpose, united by clear values and supported by dedicated teams, we are fulfilling our mission of making care more affordable to the people who need it most.
This means that you can make an impact on patients' quality of life. You can improve the quality of care available in communities and continue to build strong patient relationships. Furthermore, in an organization that is growing, you can move your career in the direction you want.
You are applying to work with a franchisee of The Joint Corp. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who set own terms of employment, including wage and benefit programs, which can vary between franchisees.
About The Joint Corp. (NASDAQ: JYNT)
Driven by the mission to improve the quality of life through routine and affordable chiropractic care, The Joint Chiropractic is an emerging growth company making quality care convenient and affordable for patients seeking pain relief and ongoing wellness. With over 400 non-insurance, self-pay chiropractic offices nationwide and more than four million patient visits annually, The Joint Chiropractic is truly a leader in the chiropractic profession. For more information, visit www.thejoint.com, or follow the brand on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn.
The Joint Corp. is a franchisor of clinics and an operator of clinics in certain states. In Arkansas, California, District of Columbia, Florida, Illinois, Kansas, Minnesota, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Tennessee and Washington, The Joint Corp. and its franchisees provide management services to affiliated professional chiropractic practices.