Chiropractic Care for Neck and Shoulder Pain
By Donna Stark
Do you constantly find yourself rubbing your neck and shoulders while sitting at work or while driving? Are you one of those people that bends, twists, and rolls their head from side to side hoping and looking for some kind of pain relief? If you are, it's important to know that you are not alone! Neck and shoulder pain affects millions of people, and although there can be many different reasons that cause it, the solution for pain relief can be the same. So if you are starting to feel that something just isn't right in that area of your body, if your neck and shoulders have withstood as much as they can handle, your best bet is to see your local chiropractor at The Joint Chiropractic.
Causes of Neck and Shoulder Pain
Neck and shoulder pain certainly know how to show up in our lives, and it's usually at the worst time possible, isn't it? But then again, when is it ever a good time to experience pain and limited mobility on a daily basis? Never, but it does happen. Let's take a look at some of the most common causes of neck and shoulder pain.
- Poor posture and sleeping position
- Falls, sports collisions, and unnatural movements
- Overuse injuries and tech neck
- Arthritis, bursitis, and tendinitis
- Nerve restrictions or impingements
Chiropractic Care for Relief
It doesn't take much for that kind of pain to start, but there are some ways to alleviate it, and you can find those ways at The Joint Chiropractic. Here's how chiropractic care can help.
- Provides a safe, effective, and all-natural approach for pain relief
- Alleviates pain and targets the source of the issue
- Diminishes or eliminates the symptoms of tingling, numbness, weakness, and swelling
- Reduces stiffness, tension, and inflammation
- Restores joint and muscle function
- Improves the body's range of motion and increases mobility
- Encourages the body to heal itself without the use of prescription medication or invasive procedures
What Are You Waiting For?
Imagine going forward from this point on without needing to massage or contort your neck and shoulders for relief. Does it seem too good to be true? Well, it's not if you make the choice to see your local chiropractor! By coming in to The Joint Chiropractic as soon as you start having symptoms in your neck or shoulders, your chiropractor can help to alleviate your pain and stop the damage to your body. On top of that, your overall health and wellness will be improved too! So head on in today! With more than 450 convenient locations nationwide, evening and weekend hours, and no appointment necessary, it's easy to start living a pain-free life!
To learn more about your health, wellness, and fitness, see your local chiropractor at The Joint Chiropractic in Arvada, Colo.