Celebrate Chiropractic Health Month
By Donna Stark
Yes, there are a lot of holidays heading your way in the upcoming months, but you may want to consider adding one more very special event to your list of celebrations. Want to know what it is? It's Chiropractic Health Month and it's happening now! October is a great month to celebrate the benefits of chiropractic care because the next few months are typically the busiest and most stressed of the year. And there is no better way to get your body ready for what lies ahead than to visit The Joint Chiropractic for regular chiropractic adjustments.
Something to Celebrate
Good health is definitely more important to celebrate than a spooky holiday, so put your party planning to the side for a moment and visit your local chiropractor at The Joint Chiropractic for an adjustment. With an approach that is gentle, effective, and completely all-natural, your chiropractor will prepare your body for the upcoming holidays and help improve your overall health and wellness in the process. Here's how chiropractic care can benefit your life.
- Alleviates pain and discomfort
- Improves the function of the body's major systems
- Improves the health of your brain
- Reduces stress and anxiety
- Restores joint mobility, stability, and function
- Improves balance, coordination, range of motion, and flexibility
- Increases energy, productivity, and vitality
Actions to Take
In addition to routine chiropractic care, you can also celebrate National Chiropractic Health Month by incorporating the following suggestions into your daily routine! Take a look.
- Get moving - The weather is amazing this time of year, so head outdoors for some physical activity! Whether it's exercise or fun and games, moving your body is one of the most impactful things to do.
- Stretch - Start your days off on the right foot by incorporating a few extra stretches into your morning routine. Stretching is a great way to ease muscle tension, reduce stiffness, and increase flexibility.
- Pay attention to posture - Poor posture is one of the leading contributors to pain and joint damage, so pay special attention to how you hold and carry your body throughout the day. Ask your coworkers and family to speak up if they see you falling back into your old positions.
Healthy Holidays Ahead
If you want to maintain optimal health and ensure your body will hold up during the busy season ahead, come on in to The Joint Chiropractic today. With more than 600 locations nationwide, extended hours, walk-in availability, and affordable wellness plans, it's never been any easier to get your body ready for the busy holiday season ahead!
To learn more about your health, wellness, and fitness, see your local chiropractor at The Joint Chiropractic in Arvada, Colo.