How Chiropractic Could Reshape Your Day
By Sandy Schroeder
Today’s world keeps us on our toes. As we take care of our family, work a lot and play a little, we try to stay at our peak. But sometimes the clear focus and fresh energy we need just slips away.
- Are you working more and enjoying it less?
- Do you need a new approach to sleep?
- Are workouts a dim memory?
- Are you ignoring painful twinges?
Getting back on track, could begin with a visit to your chiropractor at The Joint Chiropractic clinic near you. When you come in, you may be pleasantly surprised to find an entirely different approach to health and wellness. Your chiropractor believes your spine is the key to your health. When it works well, so do you.
Your spine houses the intricate nervous system that controls everything you do. Communication flows from the brain to every part of the body. When that system works well, your day may go smoothly. When that system hesitates, it may be a different story.
How Your Chiropractor Helps
To achieve the best possible results, your chiropractor may use a spinal adjustment to correct dysfunctions.
Pain in the back, neck, knees, ankles, shoulders, elbows, wrists and feet can be caused by joint restrictions. The restrictions can create dysfunction, lack of motion, and nerve irritation. Chiropractic adjustments may help.
The adjustment is a gentle application of a targeted movement to improve motion of the body’s spinal column and extremities.
You may feel pain relief and an improved wellness. You may feel more energetic, focused, and less stressed; you might even enjoy better sleep, improved digestion or better metabolism.
Reshaping Your Day
Results are unique to each individual. As you evaluate yours, it may be time to reshape your day with key issues.
- Sleep - Really getting seven to nine hours of restful sleep every night might happen, if you rethink your mattress, pillows, and nightly routine. With the right setting, and less caffeine, alcohol, and electronics, you may rest better.
- Exercise – Getting outside every day, with doctor approved activities and exercises, could improve your mood, and increase your energy.
- Work – Seriously rethinking your sitting time may be critical. Interspersing afternoon breaks, or weekend getaways, could change your whole viewpoint. Work might become fun again as you level out.
If you would like to find out more about chiropractic wellness, stop by The Joint Chiropractic clinic near you. Everything is easier at The Joint. An affordable care program eliminates insurance. Weekend and evening hours are available, and walk-in visits are welcome. No appointments are needed.
To learn more about your health and wellness, see your local chiropractor at The Joint Chiropractic.