Chiropractic Care for More Motion
By Donna Stark
If there was one thing that the human body was designed to do, it was to move. In fact, motion is the one connecting thread that all of our bones, joints, muscles, and nerves have in common, so when one of those parts has trouble working correctly, it's easy to see how life can come to a crashing halt. Fortunately, if you ever find yourself struggling with limited mobility and the pain that can often come with it, there is help, and you can find that help by seeing your local chiropractor at The Joint Chiropractic.
What Happens When Motion Is Limited
Everything about the human body was designed with motion in mind and there is no denying how critical motion is to our overall health and wellness. The ability to move, or lack thereof, can have a significant impact on our emotional and physical states, our sleep and energy levels, and our immune and cognitive functions. It can even play a huge role in how long we live! Can you believe that? Well, let's take a closer look at what immobility can increase the risk of below.
- Osteoporosis and fractures
- Gastrointestinal and respiratory issues
- Muscle weakness and atrophy
- Abnormal blood pressure and blood clots
- Overexertion of the heart
- Weight gain
- Reduced energy levels
- Anxiety and depression
- Mood swings
- Chronic pain
Needless to say, motion is important, so you have to take care of this ability. And one way that you can do so is to see your local chiropractor at The Joint Chiropractic regularly.
Chiropractic Care Keeps Your Body Moving
Your local chiropractors at The Joint Chiropractic understand the importance of maintaining mobility and the adjustments they provide are designed to help you do just that! Here's how chiropractic care can help keep you active.
- Alleviates pain and discomfort from joint dysfunction and arthritis
- Places the spine and other joints of your body in proper alignment
- Reduces inflammation and pressure around the joints
- Removes joint restrictions and restores natural function to the joints
- Reduces muscle tension and stiffness
- Reestablishes a full range of motion
- Increases flexibility and balance
- Improves strength and coordination
In addition to keeping your body moving, chiropractic care can also help reduce the symptoms of immobility that you may have been experiencing, so ... don't wait another minute! Come on in to The Joint Chiropractic today and improve your overall health and wellness! With more than 500 locations nationwide, no appointments required, and convenient hours, finding a solution for the issues that are keeping your body stagnant in life couldn't be any easier.
To learn more about your health, wellness, and fitness, see your local chiropractor at The Joint Chiropractic in Alpharetta, Ga.