Ready to Make a Few Waves? Chiropractic Can Help
By Sandy Schroeder
Sometimes we really need to change everything to get what we want. What are your health targets for the summer?
- Want to lower your stress and mellow out
- Need to lose about 10 pounds
- Ready to eat better all of the time
- Ready to get active and stay active
Whatever is needed to make this your best summer ever could start with a visit to The Joint Chiropractic clinic near you. The Joint’s wellness centers help people of all ages seek pain relief and reclaim their wellness.
Seeing Your Chiropractor
When you come in, your chiropractor can help you focus your wellness goals and deal with any painful twinges you may have.
Gentle targeted spinal adjustments are used to correct any restrictions in the spine or other joints of the body. An adjustment may deliver far-reaching pain relief and an overall sense of wellness.
Now you may feel like doing that morning run, or walking at lunch. Hitting the farmer’s market for fresh fruit and vegetables works, too. Then more outdoor time to stay active and mellow out may happen. At the same time, you may want to revise your work routine to thread healthy breaks throughout the day, and take time off on the weekends.
Choosing weekly 15-minute adjustments to stay at your peak may become a welcome habit. Wellness can be contagious. The better you feel the more you may want to change.
Stress Tips to Try
Getting the upper hand on stress can be as simple as using a few tricks to relieve tension.
- Just breathe – When you are ready to snap, step away. Sit down, close your eyes and breathe. Imagine you are on the water, or in the park. In a few minutes, everything may look better as the tension lifts.
- Tunes to go – Music has a way of making everything easier. Keep your favorites at hand. Use them to switch moods and decompress.
- Laugh a little – The body relaxes when we laugh. When we remember to see the funny side, everything improves.
Ready to change your summer? Stop by The Joint Chiropractic clinic near you to get started. Affordable health care plans do not require insurance. Flexible weekend and evening hours are available. Walk-in visits are welcome. No appointments are needed, and The Joint doesn't even bother with insurance.
To learn more about your health and wellness, see your local chiropractor at The Joint Chiropractic.