Let Chiropractic Move You from Off Center to Centered
By Sandy Schroeder
If this year is going fairly well but you still feel a little off center, this may be the time to fix everything.
Chiropractic often helps people go from “just OK” to “really great.”
Stop by The Joint Chiropractic clinic near you to find out what that could mean for you. The Joint’s licensed chiropractors may have the answers you and your family need for health, wellness and fitness.
- Activating fitness - As summer approaches this may be the time for everyone to get outdoors for hiking, biking or time on the courts
- Assessing posture - Computer workspaces may need to be improved, while everyone becomes more posture aware
- Erasing stress - Helping parents and kids let go of tension could start with more outdoor time, yoga, tai chi or new hobbies
Seeing Your Chiropractor
When you come in, your chiropractor will ask about your lifestyle, aches and pain, and health history. Focusing on spinal health, your chiropractor may use a gentle targeted spinal adjustment to relieve pain and create an overall sense of well-being.
Chiropractic treatment really is an overall tuneup that may help with neck or upper or lower back pain, shoulder or elbow pain, knee, foot or ankle pain, migraine or tension headaches, or sciatica and fibromyalgia.
The spine encases the central nervous system that serves as command center for everything the body does. When that brain-to-body communication works, overall health often improves, too.
Weekly 15-minute spinal adjustments may be the best way to keep the benefits coming. At the same time, weekly adjustments can form an ideal platform for you and your family to work on individual issues.
- Teens may need to lose that digital slouch
- Younger kids may need some spring sports tips
- Your spouse may need help to shed stress
- You may need to upgrade your workout
- Senior members may need to work on sciatica and mobility
I have watched many friends, co-workers and family members discover chiropractic and make it an ongoing resource. Their chiropractor provided ongoing preventive and safety tips, and monitored any changes to catch injuries in the early stages. Whenever they needed help, their chiropractor was there.
The Joint offers a network of over 400 clinics across the country to help families wherever they go. Convenient weekend and evening hours simplify everything, and no appointments are needed. See you there.
To learn more about your health, wellness, and fitness, see your local chiropractor at The Joint Chiropractic in Caldwell, N.J.