Celebrate Chiropractic Health Month!
By Donna Stark
Although the busy holiday season is right around the corner, I couldn't think of a better time than now to throw in one more event to celebrate! I mean, why not? After all, this event recognizes something that has changed millions of lives, so it is definitely worthy of our attention! Want to know what it is? Well, you may already be doing it, but if you aren't, you are going to want to start. It's chiropractic care and in case you didn't know, October is officially known as Chiropractic Health Month!
Celebrating Something Worthwhile
If you want to maintain a healthy and active lifestyle, then chiropractic care is for you! Your local chiropractors at The Joint Chiropractic help patients maintain optimal function of their bodies and improve their overall well-being with an approach that is safe, effective, and completely all-natural. Take a look at a few of the ways that regular chiropractic care can benefit your life.
- Places the spine and other joints of your body in proper alignment
- Alleviates pain and discomfort
- Improves the function of the body's nervous, immune, respiratory, digestive, and circulatory systems
- Improves brain health and reduces the risk of cognitive decline
- Enhances physical and athletic performance
- Reduces stress, strain, and inflammation
- Restores joint mobility, stability, and function
- Reduces the risk of serious medical conditions such as heart disease, diabetes, and certain cancers
- Increases balance, coordination, range of motion, and flexibility
- Increases energy, productivity, and vitality
- Improves posture
- Relief from headache pain and migraines
How Are You Going to Celebrate?
So, what are you going to do for National Chiropractic Health Month? Well, let me give you a suggestion. Get moving! Chiropractors are all about encouraging people to move more now so that they will be able to move better later on in life. They dislike sedentary lifestyles with a passion, so get off your couch and add some movement into your day. Or better yet, add some movement into every day of the month. The busy holiday season doesn't start until after Halloween, so you have plenty of time to incorporate some healthier habits into your daily routine during the next few weeks.
Another good suggestion is to start seeing your local chiropractor at The Joint Chiropractic regularly. It's a great way to start developing a healthier, happier, and more active lifestyle. And with more than 475 locations nationwide, daily hours, affordable wellness plans, and no appointment required, improving your overall wellness (and celebrating something that may change your life for the better) couldn't be any easier!
To learn more about your health, wellness, and fitness, see your local chiropractor at The Joint Chiropractic in Portland, Ore.