Bringing Relief to Your Headache Pain
By Donna Stark
I like to think that I can speak from experience, but I can’t say the experience is all mine. Actually, I can’t say any of it is mine, but here I sit … everyday … watching someone I dearly love suffer through it. You see, my daughter suffers from migraines and to put it simply, they are the furthest thing from sunshine and laughter. We all know that headaches can be bad, but migraines? Well, they are just another level of awful, and living with either of these issues can alter your days so much that you typically just want to stay in bed. They play with your moods, they make you feel sick, and in the worst-case scenario, they leave you unable to function. Sometimes medicine can help, but if the pain persists or is recurring, then that short-term relief will never be enough, and that’s when you want to see your local chiropractor at The Joint Chiropractic.
Headaches and Migraines
Whether you are dealing with that random ache in your head or that persistent, stabbing pain that makes you curl up in bed, your chiropractor at The Joint Chiropractic may have a solution. Take a look at how chiropractic care can help you manage your headache and migraine pain.
- Evaluation - Your visit will start out with a thorough evaluation. Your local chiropractor will examine your spine and will rule out any other possible cause of your headaches.
- Symptoms - Your chiropractor can help reduce the symptoms that are associated with headaches and migraines, such as pain, light and noise intolerance, nausea, vomiting, and depression.
- Mechanics - When the spine moves out of its proper alignment, it can put stress and pressure on the surrounding nerves which are often a culprit for headaches. This pressure can be relentless and actually quite persistent, so it is important to deal with these issues when they first begin to show.
- Treatment - The adjustments your chiropractor provides are extremely gentle and completely safe. There is no medication or invasive procedures involved, so you can rest assured knowing that your health and well-being are a top priority.
- Results - People who see their chiropractor regularly report quick relief and long-lasting results. In addition to that, their overall health and wellness are improved and restored.
Come On In
A headache or a migraine can be a sign that there are other issues occurring in your spine, and since every function of the body is impacted by it, it is critical to maintain optimal spinal health. Chiropractic care is the perfect way to do this and The Joint Chiropractic is the place to go. With more than 400 locations nationwide, no appointment or referral needed, and convenient weekend hours, relief from headache pain couldn’t be any easier. So uncurl yourself from bed and come on in today! The results you have been looking for are right around the corner!
To learn more about your health, wellness, and fitness, see your local chiropractor at The Joint Chiropractic in Houston, Tex.