Ready to Ramp Up Your Day? Chiropractic Can Help
By Sandy Schroeder
As fall approaches most of us have the urge to do more. Streamlining the daily schedule, or upgrading a workout may be at the top of the list, but making it happen can be a challenge. Too often we get bogged down in details, or simply run out of energy.
How Your Chiropractor Can Help
Finding the energy to make it happen could start with a visit to your local chiropractor at The Joint Chiropractic. The Joint doctors of chiropractic help everyone from teens to seniors find pain relief and a fresh sense of wellness.
The spine houses the central nervous system that controls almost everything we do. When that brain-to-body connection is working well, life can become a lot brighter.
Your chiropractor’s gentle, targeted spinal adjustment may relieve any joint pain that you have and deliver a new sense of well-being. Fresh energy, and a clearer mental focus, may work to your advantage to launch your fall goals.
Wellness is unique to each individual. As you assess your adjustment, results you may find weekly 15-minute adjustments keep you at your peak. You may also be inspired to start upgrading your workout and rethinking your schedule.
Your chiropractor will monitor your progress and provide good preventive tips.
Daily Schedule Boosts
- Start an hour earlier and begin with a meditation
- Add breathing room in the morning and afternoon to take a walk or do a few stretches
- Add up your sitting time and find ways to modify it, or insert five-minute breaks each hour
- Check your workplace to see that your chair has good back support, your feet are flat on the floor, and your monitor is at eye level
- Review your posture with your chiropractor, making sure there is no forward head position or hunched shoulders.
- Check with your doctor or chiropractor when you start new exercises
- Fit exercise into the most comfortable spots in your schedule
- Make 30 minutes of daily physical activity a focus
- Take the time to warm up and choose the right shoes
- Talk with your chiropractor to tailor exercises to fit your body
- Enlist a buddy to keep you on track when you add new routines
As you gain momentum, count on your chiropractor to provide good backup support.
Stop by The Joint Chiropractic clinic near you to get started. Find out about the affordable healthcare plans that require no insurance, and the flexible weekend and evening hours. No appointments are needed.
To learn more about your health and wellness, see your local chiropractor at The Joint Chiropractic in Houston, Tex.