Clear Your Head and Get Moving With Chiropractic
By Sandy Schroeder
Looking ahead to all of the challenges of the New Year can be a call to action. It may be a signal to get moving and keep moving.
Key goals for many of us are shedding holiday weight gain, and finding ways to fight ongoing sedentary lifestyles.
The Joint Chiropractic may be the easiest way to make it all happen. The Joint Chiropractic staffs a wellness center with doctors of chiropractic who help all sorts of people find the answers they need for pain relief, and health and fitness.
Find Out How It Works
Get to know your local chiropractor to find out more about spinal health. The spine allows us to zoom through one day after another, and the central nervous system provides all of the brain-to-body communication we need. When the spine works well, we do too.
When you come in, your chiropractor will want to talk about your daily schedule, any pain that you are having and your health history. Bring questions such as weight gain, aching joints or muscles, or ongoing work situations and be prepared to get results.
A gentle targeted spinal adjustment may relieve aches and pain, and generate fresh energy, better sleep, or improved digestion. As you evaluate the benefits, a weekly 15-minute spinal adjustment may prove to be the best way to stay healthy and move ahead with new fitness goals.
Together, you and your chiropractor can put together new workout plans, review work situations, and consider healthier diets.
New Workout Plans
- Shoot for 30-minute daily workouts
- Build workout times into your daily schedule
- Pick some new fun ways to stay active
- Get outside more
- Add more fitness options at home
- Evaluate your posture to lose the slump
- Get the right chair for back and shoulder support
- Consider an adjustable stand/sit workstation
- Add five-minute breaks to every hour that you sit
- Try walking discussions and meetings
- Hang out at your local farmers market
- Bake and cook at home more
- Try for more sit down family dinners
- Pack healthy snacks of fruit, nuts and waters
- Look for healthy recipes that use your family's favorite fruits and veggies
Wellness can be contagious when you discover the many benefits of chiropractic treatment. I have watched people struggle with back pain, neck pain and knee pain and find life-changing relief with the help of their chiropractor.
When you are ready to try it, stop by The Joint Chiropractic clinic near you. An affordable personal healthcare plan or package eliminates the hassle of insurance. No appointments are needed and weekend and evening hours make visits simple.
To learn more about your health, wellness, and fitness, see your local chiropractor at The Joint Chiropractic in Madison, Wis.