You're Back, Baby Sweepstakes.
Official Rules & Entry Details
HOW TO ENTER
Tell us how chiropractic care at The Joint Chiropractic has helped you find relief and reclaim your routine, to be entered for a chance to be 1 of 5 lucky winners to receive a year of free chiropractic care.
Click “Tell Us Your Story”, then complete the form, by telling us how care at The Joint Chiropractic has helped you find relief and reclaim your routine.
Sit back, relax, and wait to see if you are one of the five randomly selected winners of a year of free care on November 6, 2020! Winners to be announced on The Joint Chiropractic’s Official Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
OFFICIAL RULES: “YOU’RE BACK, BABY” ONE YEAR OF CHIROPRACTIC CARE SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING. AFFIDAVIT OF ELIGIBILITY / RELEASE OF LIABILITY AGREEMENT MAY BE REQUIRED. THIS CONTEST IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED OR ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH, THE PARENT OR AFFILIATED COMPANIES OF THE SOCIAL MEDIA WEBSITES TWITTER®, FACEBOOK®, OR INSTAGRAM®.
1. Eligibility: This Sweepstakes is open only to those who have access to the Internet, and who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the beginning of the “Sweepstakes Period” (as defined below). Entries may also be made by U.S. mail according to Section 4 below. The Sweepstakes is only open to legal residents of the U.S. outside the States of New York and Rhode Island, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of The Joint Corp., a Delaware corporation (“Sponsor”), its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and Sweepstakes agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), licensees and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees, and Medicare-eligible patients are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you as the participant (“You” or “Your”) agree to be fully and unconditionally bound by these Official Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements as set forth above. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of the Sponsor as final and binding as it relates to the content and operation of this Sweepstakes.
3. Sweepstakes Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on 10/01/2020, 12:01 a.m. EST and ending 10/31/2020, 11:59 p.m. EST. All online entries must be received by 10/31/2020, 11:59 p.m. EST. Sponsor’s computer is the official timekeeper for the Sweepstakes.
4. How to Enter: The Sweepstakes must be entered through thejoint.com/tell-us-your-story and leaving a written testimonial. The “Entry” (as defined below) must fulfill all Sweepstakes requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a “Prize” (as defined below). Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the Official Rules or specifications set forth herein may be disqualified at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. You must provide the information requested. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the Official Rules, Your Entry may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of the Sponsor.
To enter by U.S. mail, send Your name, address, zip code, email address, telephone number, and summary of your chiropractic story and Entry requirements set forth above, and send all of the above information in an envelope during the Sweepstakes Period to the Sponsor at: The Joint Corp., Attn: Sweepstakes,16767 North Perimeter Drive #110, Scottsdale, Arizona 85260. Entries by U.S. mail must be received by the Sponsor before 10/31/2020.
Each of the above is individually an “Entry” and collectively, “Entries,” and are valid Entries made by “Entrants.” Participants may only submit ONE ENTRY during the Sweepstakes Period.
5. Prizes: Five (5) winners of the Sweepstakes (the “Winners”) will each receive the value of a full year’s membership to a The Joint Chiropractic clinic valued at approximately Seven Hundred and Forty-Two Dollars and No/00 ($742.00) (the “Prize”). The approximate collective value of the five (5) Prizes is Three Thousand Seven Hundred Ten Dollars and No/00 ($2,226.00). Actual/appraised value may differ at time of Prize award. The specifics of the Prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. The Prize is non-transferable, and may not be substituted, assigned, or exchanged in cash or currency. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the Prize for one of equal or greater value. Any and all Prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of the Winners. You agree that by entering this Sweepstakes, You do not consider Your social media post to be a form of non-monetary consideration. By entering this Sweepstakes, You understand that You are granting the Sponsor exclusive rights to use Your Entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. Should You win, acceptance of the Prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor to use a Winner’s name, likeness, and Entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. Delivery, form, or structure of the Prizes may vary depending upon applicable state or federal law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible Entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: The five (5) Winners will each be selected by random selection of all valid Entries by the Sponsor by 11/6/2020. The Winners will be notified by email within five (5) days following selection of the Winners. The Sponsor shall have no liability for the Winners’ failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings, or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If a Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the Prize within ten (10) days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the Prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by the Winners of the Prize offered in this Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY A WINNER (AT THE SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN THAT WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS A WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS A WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering, You understand and agree that the Sponsor, anyone acting on behalf of the Sponsor, and the Sponsor’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, Your Entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Sweepstakes, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes, without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent; unless otherwise prohibited by law.
9. Original Authorship by You: By entering the Sweepstakes, You represent and warrant that Your Entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If Your Entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. If the content of Your Entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual property rights of any third party, You shall, at Your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Sponsor from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which the Sponsor may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
10. Terms & Conditions: The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond the Sponsor’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such case, the Sponsor may select the Winners from all eligible Entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by the Sponsor. The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the Entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website or violates these Official Rules. The Sponsor has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Sweepstakes, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple Entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple Entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by the Official Rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by a participant or an Entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
11. Limitation of Liability: By participating in this Sweepstakes, You agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and Sweepstakes agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, licensees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such Entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of the Prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the Entry process or the Sweepstakes; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of Entries.
12. Disputes: THIS Sweepstakes IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF the United States of America AND the State of Arizona. WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, all participants and Entrants agree that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Maricopa County, in the State of Arizona having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. reasonable costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes). All participants and Entrants further waive all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
14. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winners’ names or a copy of these Official Rules, mail Your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: The Joint Corporation, Attn: Sweepstakes, 16767 North Perimeter Drive #110, Scottsdale, Arizona 85260. Requests must be received no later than 12/31/2020, 11:59 p.m. EST.
15. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is The Joint Corp., 16767 North Perimeter Drive #110, Scottsdale, Arizona 85260.
// End of Official Rules //
Past "You're Back, Baby Sweepstakes."": 2019
©2020 The Joint Corp. The Joint Chiropractic® is a registered trademark of The Joint Corp. All other trademarks referenced in these Official Rules are the property of their respective owners.