Welcome to The Joint Chiropractic - Santa Monica - Stanford Court! As your local Santa Monica chiropractor, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic's natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint Chiropractic the perfect destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
Care at The Joint offers you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Santa Monica chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!?
Did You Know?
Routine care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Visit
How to get the most out of your Santa Monica chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
Meet The Doctors
Dr. Peter Smith, D.C.
"Dr. Smith has been practicing Chiropractic for 14 years and practices what he preaches. He uses a Holistic approach to healing his patients by focusing on the Mind, Body, and Spirit. He is a former College Basketball Player who understands the demands that can be placed on the body and knows how to rehab injuries quickly to keep you doing what you love for as long as you want to do it. Dr. Smith enjoys doing yoga, working out ,playing basketball, surfing, and cracking your bones!
Giving Back-Dr. Smith is also a motivational speaker who regularly speaks on behalf of the JK Livin Foundation, which is a great organization that provides after school workout programs and positive motivation for High School Students throughout Los Angeles.
"I started going to the Chiropractor when I was 9 years old for the treatment of Asthma and Allergies. Within 2 weeks of Chiropractic Treatment I was able to throw away my Medications and Inhalers. I truly believe that Chiropractic saved my life"!