Welcome to The Joint Chiropractic - Seal Beach! As your local chiropractor in Seal Beach, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic's natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint Chiropractic the perfect destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
Care at The Joint offers you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Seal Beach chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!?
Did You Know?
Routine care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Visit
How to get the most out of your Seal Beach chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
Meet The Doctors
Dr. Bob Himes, D.C.
Southern California University of Health Sciences
Years Practicing: 18
Dr. Himes graduated from the Los Angeles College of Chiropractic in 1998. Dr. Himes has 18 years of experience treating all ages from infants to the elderly. Dr. Himes has also worked extensively with athletes and dancers of all types.
Dr. Bob Kobus, D.C.
Palmer College of Chiropractic, Davenport Campus
Years Practicing: 36
Dr Kobus graduated Palmer College Iowa 36 years ago and operated a solo practice almost thirty years in Fountain Valley, CA. Since that time semi retired working as vacation relief for several doctors and the last one and one half years part time at The Joint.
Post graduate studies include Certified Team Physician, QME, President and peer review committee chairman Orange Chiropractic Society. Fully versed in multiple adjustment techniques.
Dr. Kobus is an avid surfer, scuba diver and world traveler.