Welcome to The Joint Chiropractic - West Hollywood! As your local West Hollywood chiropractor, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic's natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint Chiropractic the perfect destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
Care at The Joint offers you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our West Hollywood chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!?
Did You Know?
Routine care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Visit
How to get the most out of your West Hollywood chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
Meet The Doctors
Dr. Raena Lu, D.C.
Southern California University of Health Sciences
Dr. Raena Lu graduated Summa Cum Laude from Southern California University of Health Science in 2013 and immediately began her career as an Associate Chiropractor at a multidisciplinary practice in Culver City.
While working with patients suffering from both acute and chronic injuries, she observed the positive results when routine adjustments were combined with soft tissue rehabilitation and home exercises, and furthered her study of dynamic motion and soft tissue therapy by becoming a Certified Graston Practioner.
During her time in graduate school she interned at numerous locations, such as the Venice Family Clinic in Santa Monica and California State University, Los Angeles, and also volunteered on a trip with Mission Life International to provide general chiropractor care to the people of Haiti and the Dominican Republic.
Originally from Orange County, CA, she moved to Los Angeles in 2004 to attend Loyola Marymount University where she earned a Bachelor of Arts in Communication Studies. Outside of the office, she enjoys spending time with her family, being outdoors, and with her two dogs, Belly and Uni.