Welcome to The Joint Chiropractic - Lincolnwood! As your local Chicago chiropractor, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic's natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint Chiropractic the perfect destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
Care at The Joint offers you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Chicago chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Did You Know?
Routine care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Visit
How to get the most out of your Chicago chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
Meet The Doctors
Dr. Thomas Galli, D.C.
Palmer College of Chiropractic, Davenport Campus
Years Practicing: 23
Dr. Thomas Galli, DC grew up in Basel, Switzerland. He completed his undergraduate work at the University of Basel Medical School. After graduating from Palmer College of Chiropractic in Davenport, Iowa in 1993, he worked for over 10 years in Central Illinois. After moving to the Chicagoland area he worked for 10 years in a multidisciplinary clinic. He became part of The Joint Chiropractic in November 2015, and is excited to bring his experience to the Lincolnwood area and provide quality chiropractic care for his patients.
Dr. Galli enjoys travelling, hiking, skiing and the Chicago City life. Dr. Galli is a member of the Illinois Chiropractic Society (ICS) and certified in Manipulation under Anesthesia (MUA).
Dr. David Fish, D.C.
National University of Health Sciences
Years Practicing: 4
Dr. David Fish grew up in southwest Michigan. He is a graduate of University of Detroit Mercy where he received his Bachelor of Science in Biology. He earned his Doctor of Chiropractic from National University of Health Sciences in 2012. Dr. Fish worked as a part time and fill in chiropractor before joining the Joint Chiropractic in 2015. He has a strong interest and background in nutrition and he completed his Masters of Science in Nutrition in 2015. Dr. Fish stays active outside the clinic by working out, biking, and exploring the big city of Chicago.