Welcome to The Joint Chiropractic - Wheaton! As your local chiropractor in Wheaton, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic's natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint Chiropractic the perfect destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
Care at The Joint offers you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Wheaton chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!?
Did You Know?
Routine care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Visit
How to get the most out of your Wheaton chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
Meet The Doctors
Dr. Kevin Bieber, D.C.
Palmer College of Chiropractic, Davenport Campus
Years Practicing: 32
Dr. Kevin Bieber grew up in eastern Iowa. He is a 1984 graduate of Palmer College of Chiropractic in Davenport, Iowa. After years of practicing out west , Dr. Bieber moved back to the area in 2001, to be closer to his relatives and thepeople of the Midwest. With extensive knowledge in adjusting patients of all ages using diversified, Gonstead, Thompson Drop and extremity adjusting techniques, he treats all musculoskeletal conditions including sports injuries. Practicing for over 30 years.
Dr. Bieber continues to enjoy educating people on the importance of regular Chiropractic care and staying healthy. Outside of the clinic he enjoys spending his time running, golfing, tennis and being with his family.
Dr. Eleanor Leloup, D.C.
Dr. Eleanor Leloup was born and raised in France. At the age of 11, she movedto Tahiti in French Polynesia, which gave her the opportunity to travel and discover different cultures.
In 2007, Dr. Eleanor began chiropractic school and graduated in 2014 from “Institut Franco-Européen de Chiropratique” in Paris. With her passion for traveling she decided to come to the United States with her husband.
Dr. Eleanor joined The Joint Chiropractic in 2015. Thanks to her chiropractic training she has helped patients with a wide array of symptoms. She particularly enjoys treating pregnant women, children, and athletes. Her objective is to help patients move towards their health goals.