Welcome to The Joint Chiropractic - Wayne! As your local Wayne chiropractor, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic's natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint Chiropractic the perfect destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
Care at The Joint offers you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Wayne chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Did You Know?
Routine care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Visit
How to get the most out of your Wayne chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
Meet The Doctors
Dr. John Gould, D.C.
Life University College of Chiropractic
Dr. John Gould is originally from Oakland, New Jersey. He graduated from The College of New Jersey (TCNJ) in Ewing, NJ with a bachelor’s degree in biopsychology and a minor in chemistry. In college, he played on the varsity golf team, and conducted bio-behavioral research.
With Dr. John’s interest in science, health, sports, and research, it was a natural choice to pursue a Doctor of Chiropractic Degree. Dr. John graduated with Magna Cum Laude honors, and earned the Integrity and Citizenship Award from Life Univeristy. Dr. John has attended 30+ seminars on the philosophy, science, and art of chiropractic. He is certified in Extremity Adjusting with Gonstead Seminars Inc, Webster Technique certified with the International Chiropractic Pediatric Associate (ICPA), and Level 1 certified with the Titleist Performance Institute (TPI).
Dr. John is licensed by the National Board of Chiropractic Examiners, and as a licensed chiropractor by the states New York and New Jersey. He brings his experience from private practice in Randolph, NJ and New York, NY. Dr. John has significant experience working with families and athletes, but he also draws experience from advanced cases such as helping children with autism and developmental delays through chiropractic care, or advanced spinal corrective cases where optimizing spinal curvature and reducing weight-bearing posture deviations is recommended. He believes an optimally functioning spine is essential to health. When not practicing or reading about chiropractic, he enjoys spending time with his family, playing golf and soccer, and hiking and skiing with his fiancé Colleen.