Welcome to The Joint Chiropractic - Wyckoff! As your local chiropractor in Wyckoff, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic's natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint Chiropractic the perfect destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
Care at The Joint offers you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Wyckoff chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!?
Did You Know?
Routine care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Visit
How to get the most out of your Wyckoff chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
Meet The Doctors
Dr. Guy Margolin, D.C.
Palmer College of Chiropractic, West Campus
Years Practicing: 25
Dr. Guy Margolin is a Los Angeles, California native. He received a Bachelor of Science degree in Psychology from California State University of Northridge and went on to study at the distinguished Palmer Chiropractic College, where he obtained his Doctorate of Chiropractic in 1991. He is currently working on his Master’s Degree in Anatomy and Physiology.
He went on to open his own chiropractic facility in California which he operated for 15 years. Education played a key role in the practice's success and he volunteered countless hours to educating the public about the unique effects of chiropractic adjustment and how chiropractic care can help attain a healthier lifestyle. In addition, he specialized in working with athletes, by acting as the athletic physician for a local high school.
Dr. Margolin's unique philosophy of health is based on over 20 years of involvement in the health and fitness profession. He is committed to educating and helping his patients through the science, art and philosophy of chiropractic care to achieve optimum health.