Welcome to The Joint Chiropractic - Clarence! As your local Amherst chiropractor, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic's natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint Chiropractic the perfect destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
Care at The Joint offers you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Amherst chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Did You Know?
Routine care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Visit
How to get the most out of your Amherst chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
Meet The Doctors
Dr. Deborah Backman, D.C.
New York Chiropractic College
Years Practicing: 4
Deborah Backman, D.C. grew up in a small town just north of Toronto, ON and began her trek south for her undergraduate degree in Biomolecular Science at Central Connecticut State University in New Britain, CT. From there, she attended New York Chiropractic College in the beautiful Finger Lakes region of NY. She graduated in 2012 and began her own practice in Lockport in 2014. She joined The Joint Chiropractic in March 2016 to further her passion for healing and teaching the benefits of Chiropractic to patients in the Buffalo Area. When she isn’t practicing Chiropractic she enjoys hiking, golfing, and exploring everything that WNY has to offer.
Dr. Stephen Gladysz, D.C.
Dr. Stephen Gladysz is from the Buffalo, NY area, growing up in Amherst. He received his BS in biology from D’Youville College in 2011. After completing his undergraduate degree, he continued at D’Youville College in the Chiropractic program , from which he graduated in 2014. Dr. Gladysz is New York State licensed and board certified by the National board of Chiropractic Examiners. He believes and is committed to a healthy lifestyle through chiropractic care as well as proper diet and exercise. He joined The Joint Chiropractic in March 2016.