Welcome to The Joint Chiropractic - Perinton! As your local chiropractor in Fairport, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic's natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint Chiropractic the perfect destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
Care at The Joint offers you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Fairport chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!?
Did You Know?
Routine care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Visit
How to get the most out of your Fairport chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
Meet The Doctors
Dr. Bart Brundage, D.C.
New York Chiropractic College
Years Practicing: 16
Bart Brundage D.C. grew up in the Finger Lakes area of New York. He completed his undergraduate degree in Biology at Keuka College in Keuka Park New York in 1996. After graduating from New York Chiropractic College in Seneca Falls, NY in 2000, he practiced in Fredonia, NY for 8 years. Dr. Brundage then worked in the Rochester area as a Chiropractor and as an educator for the next eight years. He joined the Joint Chiropractic in March, 2016 and is excited to provide quality chiropractic care to patients in Perinton. Dr. Bart enjoys golf, fishing and home remodeling and spending time with his wife and two children
Dr. Miralem Ramovic, D.C.
New York Chiropractic College
Dr. Miralem Ramovic has dedicated all his passion and energy to natural healing since his childhood years. He is licensed to practice Chiropractic Medicine in the state of New York. He Studied Chiropractic medicine at New York Chiropractic College Seneca Falls, NY, and earned his Doctor of Chiropractic degree in 2013. During his clinical experience he has impacted patients from all ages of life. He completed his undergraduate Bachelors of Science degree at Utica College of Syracuse University in 2007. While working in a Laboratory, he completed a NY fast-rack program to earn a Medical Technologist degree through Broome Community College in 2009. He joined The Joint Chiropractic in January, 2016 and is excited to provide quality Chiropractic Care to patients in Buffalo NY region. He has always been interested in natural healthcare and a career to help improve patient’s well-being. In his free time, Dr. Miralem Ramovic enjoys playing competitive sports and spending time with friends and family.