Welcome to The Joint Chiropractic - Creekside Village! As your local The Woodlands chiropractor, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic's natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint Chiropractic the perfect destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
Care at The Joint offers you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our The Woodlands chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Did You Know?
Routine care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Visit
How to get the most out of your The Woodlands chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
Meet The Doctors
Dr. Gary Embley, D.C.
Texas Chiropractic College
Dr. Gary Embley is originally from New Jersey, and is a board certified Doctor of Chiropractic having graduated with honors from Texas Chiropractic College. Dr. Embley was first introduced to chiropractic care while playing high school football. He was experiencing severe headaches that medication would not resolve. The results of the chiropractic examination revealed a loss of curvature in the neck which irritated the nerves causing the headaches. After a series of chiropractic treatments, the headaches were gone, and Dr. Embley was able to continue playing football in high school and in college - he has received regular chiropractic maintenance adjustments ever since to preserve the optimal alignment of his spine. Dr. Embley believes the key to overall health and well being is to experience routine chiropractic care, which is essential to maintain the musculoskeletal system as people progress though their lifetime. Dr. Embley has treated patients of all ages whether it was his newborn son or someone in their nineties. Dr. Embley firmly believes that everyone can benefit from chiropractic care, adding that "Good health is never missed until it is gone."
Dr. Embley and his wife, a native Houstonian, along with their son, are proud to call Texas home.