Welcome to The Joint Chiropractic - Leesburg! As your local Leesburg chiropractor, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic's natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint Chiropractic the perfect destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
Care at The Joint offers you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Leesburg chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Did You Know?
Routine care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Visit
How to get the most out of your Leesburg chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
Meet The Doctors
Dr. Earl Hedrick, D.C.
Dr. Earl Hedrick is the Clinic Director and lead Doctor of Chiropractic at The Joint Leesburg. Dr. Hedrick transferred to The Joint Leesburg after serving as the Clinic Director of The Joint in Bradlee Center. Dr. Hedrick graduated from New York Chiropractic College in 1997, and has been a practicing chiropractor for almost two decades before joining The Joint. He is a licensed chiropractor in Virginia and five other states.
Dr. Hedrick’s practice ranges from low force manipulation to firm adjustment techniques depending on the requirements of the patients. Dr. Hedrick is dedicated to using his expert skills and extensive professional experience to help as many people as he can by improving their quality of life through expert chiropractic care.
Dr. Hedrick spends his spare time reading about natural cures for various conditions. Dr. Hedrick enjoys spending time with his wife, Suzan, and has dreams of one day getting his pilot’s license to fly Suzan around to explore new places. In the meantime, Dr. Hedrick is continuing to do what he loves -- getting people back to their lives through chiropractic.