Welcome to The Joint Chiropractic - Murray Hill! As your local Beaverton chiropractor, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic's natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint Chiropractic the perfect destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
Care at The Joint offers you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Beaverton chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!?
Did You Know?
Routine care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Visit
How to get the most out of your Beaverton chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
Meet The Doctors
Dr. Sean Conte, D.C.
Southern California University of Health Sciences
Dr. Sean Conte earned his Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Southern California University of Health Sciences and his Bachelor’s degree in Communications from Suffolk University in Boston. Dr. Conte had over 5 years of experience as a fitness trainer before obtaining his Doctor of Chiropractic degree. His background in health and fitness has helped shape his treatment style and philosophy. As an avid runner and health enthusiast Dr. Conte hates being sidelined by aches and pains. For this reason he has always enjoyed helping people return to a pain free lifestyle. Dr. Conte has experience treating people of all different age ranges and backgrounds. Dr. Conte’s goal is to improve the health and wellness in all areas of his patients’ lives.
Dr. Conte knows chronic pain keeps you away from the office, your exercise routine, and your loved ones. When you don’t have time for limitations, Dr. Conte can help you become an active participant in life again. Dr. Conte specializes in reeducating and retraining the spine to get quicker results.