Welcome to The Joint Chiropractic - Glenview! As your local chiropractor in Glenview, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic's natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint Chiropractic the perfect destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
Care at The Joint offers you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Glenview chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!?
Did You Know?
Routine care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Visit
How to get the most out of your Glenview chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
Meet The Doctors
Dr. Scott S. Dooley, D.C
Palmer College of Chiropractic, Davenport Campus
Years Practicing: 13
Dr. Scott S. Dooley is a graduate of Palmer College of Chiropractic in 2003. Dr. Dooley has been serving his community as a chiropractor for over 12 years. Besides being incredibly skilled at spinal and extremity adjusting, Dr. Dooley has an amazing talent for getting to the root of a patient's issues so that he truly solves the problem. It would be hard to find a Doctor more enthusiastic and passionate about Chiropractic and patient care than Doctor Dooley. At the age of 15, Doctor Dooley suffered from an athletic injury to his low back while throwing discus in High School. As a result, he received his first visit from his own Chiropractor. Soon after, he decided that he wanted to spend his life as a Chiropractor. It is his goal to introduce chiropractic to his community and help as many people as possible.
Dr. Dooley is happy to be part of The Joint… the Chiropractic Place in the Chicagoland area.
Dr. Todd Sinai, D.C.
National University of Health Sciences
Years Practicing: 25
Dr. Todd Sinai graduated from The University of Michigan in 1986. Upon completion of his studies in Ann Arbor, Dr. Sinai attended the National College of Chiropractic. Dr. Sinai then went onto earn a post-graduate degree in Chiropractic Rehabilitation.
After 25 years in private practice in Park Ridge, Dr. Sinai thought he was ready to retire. He was mistaken as boredom ensued. Now he is happily a member of Team Chicago at The Joint. Hobbies include body-building and mountain biking.