Welcome to The Joint Chiropractic - Bradlee Center! As your local Alexandria chiropractor, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic's natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint Chiropractic the perfect destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
Care at The Joint offers you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Alexandria chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Did You Know?
Routine care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Visit
How to get the most out of your Alexandria chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
Meet The Doctors
Dr. Carole Yared, D.C.
Southern California University of Health Sciences
Years Practicing: 16
Dr. Carole Yared is the Clinic Director and lead Doctor of Chiropractic at The Joint Bradlee Center. Dr. Yared has been in practice for over fifteen years in the Northern Virginia area. Dr. Yared earned her Bachelor’s Degree in Biological Sciences at George Mason University and graduated with a Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Los Angeles College of Chiropractic/Southern California University of Health & Sciences in 2000. Dr. Yared is a licensed chiropractor in Virginia.
Dr. Yared specializes in treating muskuloskeletal disorders that can lead to neck and back pain. Dr. Yared has extensive experience treating neck and back injuries resulting from sports injuries and auto accidents. She uses the diversified method to administer chiropractic adjustments to the spine and extremities to restore normal range of motion and relieve pain. Dr. Yared’s objective is to use her expert skills and training to help as many people feel their best and reach their optimal health.
Dr. Yared enjoys working out and staying healthy and fit. She has worked as a personal trainer, and likes to encourage her patients to stay active and healthy by receiving regular chiropractic care to enhance spinal mobility and improve range of motion.