Welcome to The Joint Chiropractic - Roseville! As your local Roseville chiropractor, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic's natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint Chiropractic the perfect destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
Care at The Joint offers you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Roseville chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Did You Know?
Routine care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Visit
How to get the most out of your Roseville chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
Meet The Doctors
Dr. Bo Greig, D.C.
Northwestern Health Sciences University
Years Practicing: 5
Dr. Bo Greig is a lifelong Minnesotan and was raised in Anoka, MN. As a high school state wrestler he learned early on that maintaining a healthy body requires hard work, dedication, and constant improvement.
Dr. Bo knew early on that he was going to be a doctor, but it wasn’t until his final year at Minnesota State University, Mankato that the path lead to Chiropractic. He achieved his Doctorate of Chiropractic from Northwestern in Bloomington, MN. His approach to patient care is to provide education on the benefits of routine chiropractic care. Dr. Bo enjoys helping patients improve and maximize their bodies motion, function, and quality of life so they can get back to the things they love most!
In his spare time Dr. Bo enjoys bodybuilding, TV/movies, snowboarding, vacations to Cancun, riding his Harley, and watching the New England Patriots. He is almost always accompanied by his perfect wife Kate, and his puppy Raylan. Workingat The Joint allows Dr. Bo the freedom to focus 100% on his patients and he is very excited to be a part of the Minnesota team.