Welcome to The Joint Chiropractic - Costa Mesa - 17th Street! As your local Costa Mesa chiropractor, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic's natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint Chiropractic the perfect destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
Care at The Joint offers you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Costa Mesa chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!?
Did You Know?
Routine care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Visit
How to get the most out of your Costa Mesa chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
Meet The Doctors
Dr. Ryan Stuart, D.C.
Palmer College of Chiropractic, Davenport Campus
Years Practicing: 17
Dr. Ryan Stuart was born in Louisiana, lived in Florida, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Texas, and California. He graduated from San Diego State University with degrees in Physical Education, Kinesiology, and Motion Studies. Graduate of Palmer College of Chiropractic West with 16 years practicing experience. Hobbies: Surfing, diving, mountain biking, snowboarding, motorcycles, playing guitar, hiking, weight lifting, mixed martial arts. I have a 3 year old pitbull named Rocket.
I was in a nearly fatal auto accident, and I tried just about everything to get back to normal, and chiropractic was the only thing that worked and continues to work. That's why I do what I do.
Dr. Alex Acevedo, D.C.
Southern California University of Health Sciences
Years Practicing: 23
Dr. Alex Acevedo, D.C. graduated from Los Angeles College of Chiropractic in 1993. He has 20 years of experience working with a variety of patients, with a particular interest in sports related injuries. He is a Southern California native living and working in the local area for the past 10 years. He is fluent in both Spanish and English.