Welcome to The Joint Chiropractic - Daniel Webster Shops! As your local chiropractor in Nashua, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic's natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint Chiropractic the perfect destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
Care at The Joint offers you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Nashua chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!?
Did You Know?
Routine care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Visit
How to get the most out of your Nashua chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
Meet The Doctors
Dr. Eino Ketola, D.C.
Palmer College of Chiropractic, Davenport Campus
Years Practicing: 16
Dr. Eino Ketola, DC was born and raised in Stow, MA. He graduated from Palmer College of Chiropractic in Davenport, Iowa in 2000. He is a licensed chiropractor in both New Hampshire and Massachusetts. He is also certified in Animal Chiropractic from Options for Animals in Hillsdale, Illinois since 2001.
“After experiencing serious low back issues in high school I discovered chiropractic through a friend. He informed me of the issues and my need for chiropractic adjustments. Needless to say that propelled me in the direction of chiropractic and my life has been dedicated to wellness and helping people live a healthier and less painful life.”
Eino loves the great outdoors, his wife and their four children.
Dr. Robert Lee, D.C.
New York Chiropractic College
Dr. Lee earned his Bachelor’s degree in Biology from Springfield College in Western MA and his Doctorate from New York Chiropractic College in Seneca Falls, NY. While wrestling in college, Dr. Lee suffered a spinal injury and his exposure to the healing power of chiropractic began. Dr. Lee’s treatment philosophy is a simple one: an educated patient is an empowered patient. Dr. Lee works with each and every patient in order to educate you on your specific condition and how Chiropractic care works to heal. Each patient will be provided with the tools necessary to take control of your health and ensure that you can reach your full potential.
When he isn’t treating patients, Dr. Lee enjoys hiking, camping, fishing, skiing, playing guitar, and cooking.