Keep Your Chiropractor by Your Side
By Donna Kostiew
It’s not for a lack of effort. Establishing and maintaining great health can be difficult. It takes time, commitment, and plenty of hard work. It also takes knowledge about nutrition, fitness, and mental health. Sometimes, it even takes more support and encouragement than anything else you have tried to accomplish in life. But don’t worry. You aren’t alone. Here at The Joint Chiropractic, our aim is to be by your side and to get you on the right path to a lifetime of incredible health and wellness.
Our Goal ... It's a Simple One
Our goal is to get you feeling your best and it isn’t just through treating any pain or injuries you may have, it’s by continually helping to improve your health and well-being through several different aspects of your life.
- Immune system - Chiropractic adjustments help to maintain a healthy nervous system by removing joint restrictions that are preventing it from working properly. Your nervous system controls every cell and organ in your body and is in charge of sending information to and from your immune system. By keeping your nervous system properly working, you can have a significantly healthier and stronger immune system.
- Fitness performance – You already know that when you feel your best, you perform your best. Adding chiropractic care to your health journey will significantly enhance your fitness level by improving balance and coordination, reducing physical stress, supporting joint health, building strength, and increasing flexibility and range of motion.
- Arthritis and joint pain – The main focus of a chiropractor is to bring proper alignment and function within the joints, and by doing so, the process that causes arthritis can be slowed down or even potentially stopped. Chiropractic care can also help to relieve some of the joint pain without the use of prescribed medication or invasive treatments.
- Blood pressure - When there is a joint restriction in the neck, it can create abnormal pressure and affect the body’s blood flow. So in addition to treating the discomfort caused by the restriction, chiropractic adjustments can also help regulate the body’s blood pressure and bring it to a normal, healthy level.
- Stress – Chronic stress can lead to significant muscle tension and this can cause uneven pressure on the spine. The adjustments your chiropractor provides focus on this area of your body, which in turn releases the tension and eases the stress. Also, when your spine is balanced and aligned, the body’s nervous system is unrestricted, and this crucial element of stress management can then function effectively.
If you feel as though you have given it all and you still aren’t where you want to be on your journey of health, come in and see us at The Joint Chiropractic. We’ll have a chat and we’ll talk things through but most importantly, we’ll be by your side. Remember, you aren’t alone in this.
To learn more about your health, wellness, and fitness, see your local chiropractor at The Joint Chiropractic in Scottsdale, Ariz.