Easy build out with minimally-invasive construction.
Why The Joint is an attractive business model
In less than a decade, The Joint has grown from a few clinics to hundreds of locations across the country. That’s because The Joint is a low-cost investment opportunity that is easy to scale. Our model meets a rapidly-growing need in the market by offering affordable and convenient access to chiropractic care.
Easy build out
Our flexible unit design with open floor plans allows for simplified HVAC routing and less stress on the roof top unit. Minimally-invasive construction requires little to no floor trenching or plumbing runs.
- No medical-grade equipment, wiring or plumbing
- All furnishings, Fixtures and Equipment (FF&E) are loose items requiring little wall/surface prep
- Low-impact parking requirements
- 800-1,400 sq ft.
- 15 ft. minimum frontage with excellent signage potential
- End cap or in-line space with close proximity to anchor
- High visibility from roadway and interior of center
- Parking is mandatory
Why The Joint in your center?
- Consumer-friendly, non-clinical enviroment
- Ready entitlements and approvals
- Great demographics, strong draw
- Median household income ranging from $50,000 to $100,000 per year
- Approximately 75,000 minimum population
- 25,000 to 40,000 households
- Blue-collar/white-collar mix with a young, active population
Ideal site attributes
- Neighborhood Centers: High volume/daily needs retali centers with high traffic counts and good visibility
- Denser Suburban Sites: High daytmie at work, high suburban residential density and consistent foot traffic
- Preferred Anchor: Dominant local grocery stores
- Nationally-recognized co-tenants include: Starbucks, Chipotle, Orange Theory, Massage Envy, Target, HomeGoods and PetSmart
Want to learn if The Joint Chiropractic has franchise opportunities available in your area? Visit thejoint.com/franchise today, to learn more.