Chiropractic Tip: Make Better Health a Priority
By Sandy Schroeder
Most of us have a long list of “shoulds” when it comes to health, but getting everything done can be complicated. Daily life often interferes.
If you are looking for ways to be healthier now, chiropractic may have some answers for you.
The Joint Chiropractic clinic near you helps everyone from teens to seniors get back on track and stay there. Health, wellness and fitness are priorities for The Joint’s doctors of chiropractic.
How It Works
Your chiropractor will start where you are, asking about pain, lifestyle and health history. Focusing on your spinal health, a gentle targeted spinal adjustment that eases aches and pains and generates an overall sense of well-being may be a great starting point. The spine encases the central nervous system that serves as a brain-to-body command center for the body. When the spine works well, we do, too.
Wellness is unique to the individual, but many patients say they feel like they have turned a page with better sleep, more energy and less stress.
Weekly 15-minute spinal adjustments often turn out to be the best way to maintain spinal health and work on individual health goals like these.
- Start walking 30 minutes every day
- Make stretching and breaks a part of your daily work schedule
- Turn weekends into active activities, such as biking or hiking with doctor’s approval
- Set up health profiles and wellness checks for the whole family
- Rethink work schedules and electronic breaks
- Do posture and workspace checks for yourself, your spouse and your kids
- Reduce stress with deep breathing, meditation, hobbies, yoga and tai chi
- Get a better grip on electronics at home and at work
- Reach out to connect with friends and neighbors, and then volunteer
I have watched many individuals and families benefit from ongoing chiropractic assistance as their chiropractors helped monitor progress and work through new issues. It may have started with an aching back, or sore knees, but they soon learned how valuable their chiropractor could be with ongoing support. They began in their 40s, and kept right on going, using their chiropractor’s help to enjoy active retirements.
To start working on your health, stop by The Joint Chiropractic clinic near you and find out how easy it can be. Affordable personal healthcare plans eliminate the hassle of insurance. Weekend and evening hours make visits simple. Walk-in visits are welcome and no appointments are needed.
To learn more about your health, wellness, and fitness, see your local chiropractor at The Joint Chiropractic in Roseville, Minn.