Don't Shrug Away That Shoulder Pain!
By Donna Stark
You shrug off the unwanted advice given by a coworker and the misspelling of your name on the cup at the local coffee shop. You may even shrug off a dentist appointment or two, but the one thing that you should never shrug off is that intense pain you are feeling in your shoulder. The shoulder is one of the most mobile joints in the body, and although pain and injury are very common, they should never be ignored. So don't shrug your pain away. Head on in to see your local chiropractors at The Joint Chiropractic instead.
Why Does My Shoulder Hurt?
There are many reasons why your shoulder may hurt, and some may not be serious at all, but if the pain persists or if it continues to affect your daily life, you should see your local chiropractor at The Joint Chiropractic for help. Here are some symptoms to look for.
- Pain with movement
- Pain that keeps you awake at night
- Stiffness and swelling
- Increased weakness in the shoulder or upper arm
- Limited or lack of mobility
- Decreased range of motion
- Numbness in the arm or hand
Chiropractic Care for Shoulder Pain
Shoulder pain can happen to anyone and sadly, most people think they only have two options ... living with the pain or going "under the knife." Fortunately, chiropractic care offers a solution that doesn't involve either of those and has a proven record of providing quick relief and long-lasting results. Take a look at how chiropractic adjustments can help.
- Treats the root cause of your pain
- Alleviates pain and discomfort
- Reduces inflammation, friction, and pressure
- Removes joint restrictions and restores the natural function of the joint
- Reestablishes a full range of motion
- Improves strength and coordination
- Encourages proper posture and mechanics during use
- Corrects alignment issues in the neck (which can contribute to shoulder pain)
- Encourages the body to heal itself without the use of drugs or invasive procedures
Stop Shrugging and Get Help
Get the help you need today and stop exacerbating your shoulder issues! By seeing your local chiropractor at The Joint Chiropractic, you can reduce the risk of serious future complications. And with more than 475 locations nationwide, no appointment required, and daily hours (that includes weekends too!), it couldn't be any easier to find relief. So go ahead and shrug away all that other nonsense in your life, but don't shrug away that shoulder pain!
To learn more about your health, wellness, and fitness, see your local chiropractor at The Joint Chiropractic in Huntingdon Valley, Pa.